Adventure activities are operated in an environment that is potentially hazardous. Inspire consulting and coaching Ltd T/A Inspire2Adventure will follow appropriate safety procedures, supply relevant equipment and advice to participants. The participants have a responsibility to follow these instructions and wear the provided equipment. If at any time they are not happy with an instruction they should immediately discuss this with the instructor.
• Dates provisionally booked will be held for a period of seven days.
• Confirmation must be in writing on the booking form within the initial seven days. This can be mailed or by e-mail.
• Inspire Consulting & Coaching Ltd T/A Inspire2Adventure will forward joining instructions 2 weeks before the activity date.
• A deposit of 50%, full payment, or invoice requests / purchase order number, needs to accompany the confirmation of the booking, with the balance paid fourteen days prior to the event.
• Cancellation by the client must in be writing or by email and will result in a cancellation charge. This will be a percentage of the full price unless the cancellation is within fourteen days of the course then the charge is the full amount.
• Inspire Consulting & Coaching Ltd will, where possible, only cancel a course or activity day in the event of circumstances that are beyond our control. As much notice as possible will be provided and an alternative course/activity or dates may be offered. If this is the case you will have the option of a full refund.
• Please ensure that you have appropriate personal accident insurance for the course/activity day you are intending to attend.
• If making a booking on behalf of others, please ensure that all participants are aware of these conditions.
• Inspire2adventure is a trading name of Inspire Consulting & Coaching Ltd.